Family Reunion Visa – joining foreign (non-EU) spouse - Familienzusammenführung

Attorney for visa, residence, naturalization and inheritance law
Hotline- from the German landline 3€/min
0900 10 40 80 1
Telefonhotline für Visa, Aufenthalt, Einbürgerung und Erbrecht
DE | FR | ES | RU  
Go to content

Family Reunion Visa – joining foreign (non-EU) spouse

english > German Aliens Law in English
Family Reunion Visa – joining foreign (non-EU) spouse
Family Reunion Visa – joining foreign (non-EU) spouse or minor child
If you are married or will get married to a foreign (non-EU) citizen with permanent residency in Germany, or if you are a parent of a foreign (non-EU) minor child with permanent residency in
Germany and wish to seek gainful permanent residency in Germany for yourself (or stay in Germany longer than 3 months), you are required to obtain a residence permit in the form of a visa.
The procedure and almost all requirements are the same as in the case of the family reunion with a German spouse or child, see prious secion.
Furthermore, in most cases it will be necessary to attest:
Proof of adequate financial means

Rechtsanwalt Dr .Wolfgang Buerstedde
Rathausstr. 16
53332 Bornheim-Roisdorf

Tel: +49  (0) 2222 - 931180
Fax: + 49 (0) 02222 - 931182

Montag – Freitag: 8:30 bis 12:30 Uhr
Montag – Donnerstag: 13:30 bis 17:30 Uhr
Termine nach Vereinbarung auch zu anderen Zeiten
AG Erbrecht Deutscher Anwaltverein
Deutschen Anwaltsverein - Erbrechtliche Fortbildungen
Info rund ums Erbrecht -DVEV
Back to content